2019 Porsche Cayenne vs. 2019 BMW X5
The 2019 Porsche Cayenne is a stylish and powerful choice for Daphne drivers that want advanced technology and powerful engine options in a luxury model. Placing the Cayenne against the 2019 BMW X5 only shows drivers how they can find all they need and more in a Porsche. Compare the Porsche Cayenne vs. BMW X5 with us at Porsche Mobile and choose the model best for you.
Cayenne vs. X5: Performance
While BMW offers a convenient auto start-stop function, electronic throttle control, and Driving Dynamics Control, Porsche offers rear-axle steering, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) and two engine options for the Cayenne, giving you plenty to boast about when taking to the Fairhope streets.
- Porsche Cayenne: In all trims, except the Cayenne S, you’ll find a 335 hp, 3.0L turbocharged engine with a twin-scroll turbocharger between the cylinder banks for maximum power. On the S trim, there’s a standard 434 hp, 2.9L twin-turbo V6 engine.
- BMW X5: Standard on the X5 is a 335 hp, 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine with variable valve control and high precision direct injection.
Cayenne vs. X5: Interior
Both the Cayenne interior and X5 interior include Apple CarPlay™ integration, luxurious materials, and the option for a panoramic moonroof, but it’s in the differences that you’ll be able to decide on the luxury model for you.
- Porsche Cayenne: Highlights include a head-up display, My Porsche interface personalization, and Porsche Connect with Online Navigation with real-time traffic and more
- BMW X5: Highlights include BMW TeleService, BMW Remote Services, and Bluetooth® hands-free calling
- BMW TeleService
- BMW Remote Services
- Bluetooth® hands-free calling
Cayenne vs. X5: Safety
When it comes to your safety, both models have advanced systems that assist in your overall protection out in Daphne. However, you might find the system in the Cayenne a bit more thorough when it comes to preventing a collision rather than only protecting when one is in motion.
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keeping assist including traffic sign recognition
- Collision and brake assist
- Night vision assist
- Tire pressure monitor
- Park distance control
- Dynamic cruise control
- Rear-view camera
- Rollover sensor
Explore the Cayenne at Porsche Mobile
After comparing the BMW X5 vs. Porsche Cayenne, it’s clear that the new Cayenne can ensure drivers a safe, entertaining, and stylish ride. To learn more about the Cayenne or our other Porsche models, including the Macan vs. Cayenne, contact us at Porsche Mobile today!